The indie update's i saw you blink radioshow / august 2013



Hey folks, 

sorry that i am late with the august episode. I am on holiday surfing for some weeks..woohoo :)! I dont have my normal producing equitment with my because it suprisingly did not fit into the car together with 4 friends and surfboards. So I only had my old macbook, a really simple freeware producing tool and really slow Internet to work with. After some annoying tries with the stoneage internet conection I gave up and decided to put a little mix together with all the songs me and my friends listen to when we are sitting together after a sunny day at the beach. This is not a best of its just the songs that we were listen to the last days. The mix fits very well to cold beer and a nice bbq at a warm summer evening with your friends at a nice holiday house near the sea in france ... :). You will get your normal dose of brand new stuff next month:). 

enjoy

Bombay Bicycle Club - Dust On The Ground
The Maccabees - Toothpaste Kisses
Born Ruffians - Little Garcon
Stornoway - Wachting Birds
Young Rebel Set - Measure Of A Man
The Vaccines - Norgaard (Acoustic Corona Session)
The Lumineers - Aint Nobodys Problem (Live KEXP)
Alt-J - Tessellate (Live Dermot O'Leary Session)
The Arcade Fire - Neighborhood
Mumford & Sons - Roll Away Your Stone
Frank Turner - Peggy Sang The Blues
Bon Iver - For Emma
Allo Darlin - Dreaming
Django Django - Lovers Dart
Franky & The Heartstrings - Hunger
Kyla Le Grange - Vampire Smile
The head and The heart  - Sounds Like Hallelujah
The Kooks - Seaside  


.